Thanks for staying with us! We hope your time with us is an enjoyable experience.
In order to maintain a quiet, clean and affordable environment, please review these rules and regulations. Designed to give you and our other guests the best service possible, these guidelines will result in a memorable stay for you and future guests.
Please read them carefully. If you have any questions, we will be happy to answer them—just email us at email@example.com.
By booking a reservation with Resort Rentals, LLC, you agree that the conditions and information contained in this Rental Policy have been read carefully and accepted by you on behalf of all members of your party and that you agree to abide by such conditions and limitations.
Check In Check in begins after 3:00 p.m.
During peak season, unavoidable delays may occur. Your patience is appreciated.
Check Out Check out time is 10:00 a.m.
All units may be inventoried and inspected BEFORE and AFTER each occupancy.
1. Occupancy We are very serious about maintaining a quiet atmosphere for the enjoyment of all guests. We will rent to family groups, couples and responsible adults over the age of 25 with proof of age. The total number of persons allowed in the unit at any time is restricted to the stated limit for each property. Absolutely no loud parties or illegal activities are allowed. Any violators will be evicted without refund per Mississippi Code of 1972, section 75-73-13.
Falsified Reservation Any reservation obtained under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment. Guest will not be permitted to check in or will be evicted per Section 75-73-13, Mississippi Code of 1972, annotated.
2. Unit Assignments We reserve the right to substitute comparable accommodations without notice or liability should the reserved unit become unavailable (i.e. unit has sold, is removed from rental system, or is under maintenance). When comparable accommodations are not available, guest will have the option of selecting from available properties at the published rate or receiving a complete refund of the reservation deposit.
3. Reservation Deposit A reservation deposit equal to 50% of the total rental fee is required at booking in order to confirm your reservation. You may make payment on your reservation deposit by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover. This will be applied towards your total rental cost, the balance of which is automatically charged to your card 7 days prior to your arrival.
4. Damage Deposit For all vacation rentals, a credit card is required for a security deposit. In the event damages are caused by you or your guests, you will be charged for the repairs. If damages occur, Resort Rentals, LLC has the authority to charge your credit card to satisfy all repairs. No damage charges will be assessed if:
• a) No damage was done to the unit or its contents (linens included) beyond normal wear and tear.
• b) All debris, garbage, and discards were placed outside in proper containers.
• c) Soiled dishes, glassware, silverware, and pots were placed in dishwasher and cleaned.
• d) Unit was left in a neat condition and furniture was not rearranged (a min. $50 charge if extra cleaning is required).
• e) No items were missing from the unit; all windows/doors were closed and locked.
• f) All keys/passes/remotes were left on the unit counter; all guests and their vehicles have vacated the property by the normal check out time. There will be a $25 fee for each unreturned key, an $85 fee for each unreturned remote, and a $30 cash fee for any after-hours lock-out.
• g) Owner lock-up/closet has not been broken into or disturbed. Penalty is forfeiture of entire damage deposit.
• h) All charges accrued during your stay were paid prior to departure.
i) There were no violations of the rental rules and regulations.
Note: If expenses are incurred to repair damage, replace missing items, pay for extra cleaning, or any other violations of the rental policy as a result of your stay, we reserve the right to apply the damage deposit to offset expenses and administrative fees. Should the damages exceed the damage deposit amount, you give Resort Rentals, LLC permission to add the charges to your credit card. A copy of the bill and the charge slip will be sent to you if this situation occurs.
5. Cancellations All reservations canceled thirty (30) days or less prior to check-in date will forfeit their advance payments and will be charged a $20 cancellation fee. This excludes month-to-month rentals, which require a thirty (30) day notice to vacate.
All reservations canceled at least thirty (30) days or more prior to check-in date will receive their advance payments back and will be charged a $20 cancellation fee.
All reservations not paid in full within seven (7) days of the check in date will be canceled and all advance payments will be forfeited.
Cancellations or early departures for any reason (including weather) do not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
6. Minimum Stay Rental rates are based on a two or three night minimum reservation. Longer stays may be required during holiday periods or summer season.
7. Payments Balance of your rental payment is automatically charged to your card 7 days before arrival. Rental rates are subject to Mississippi state and local taxes and also subject to change.
8. Housekeeping Rentals include housekeeping service only upon departure. Linens and bath towels are not to be taken from the unit. We suggest you bring beach towels. A limited complimentary supply of trash liners, dish detergent, laundry soap, paper towels, bath soap, and bathroom paper is provided for you at check in by Resort Rentals, LLC.
Extra items and additional supplies are the responsibility of the guest.
Optional housekeeping service is available for $25 per hour during your stay. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this. Resort Rentals, LLC has no ownership or legal connection to the service and assumes no responsibility or liability for the contractual agreement between parties.
9. Items Left in Unit Resort Rentals, LLC is not responsible for personal items left in a unit. If items are found after your departure and you wish them returned, there will be a $20 service charge plus shipping costs.
10. Furnishings Please do not rearrange the furniture, take any items outside that are part of the interior decor, or move any furnishings or kitchen items to another unit. You will be charged if the housekeepers have to rearrange the furniture after your stay.
11. Liability Note Rental agent represents property to the best of his/her ability and assumes no liability for errors or omissions.
12. Utilities & Appliances No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, or cable. The rental agent will report outages immediately and all efforts will be made to have service restored as soon as possible. The operation and maintenance of these utilities is out of the control of Resort Rentals, LLC. Appliances and air conditioners are not guaranteed and refunds cannot be given for failure or breakdown. Resort Rentals, LLC will attempt to repair or replace any item that is inoperable as quickly as possible, but cannot guarantee repair will be completed during your stay. If a part has to be ordered and the item cannot be repaired before your departure, no money will be refunded.
13. Parking Please park only in areas designated by wooden railroad timbers. Parking is NOT permitted on the grass, sidewalks, or drives. Most units allow only one (1) vehicle. Additional vehicles, boats and RVs may be allowed with prior approval. Please make arrangements before arrival. No RVs or trailers are allowed to be connected to rented properties.
14. Rules and Regulations All guests, as well as owners, are required to conform to all rules and regulations that are provided for each property. Violators are subject to eviction, according to Section 75-73-13, Mississippi Code of 1972, annotated.
15. Non-Smoking Units Smoking is strictly prohibited inside ALL rental cottages. Your damage deposit will be forfeited and you will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found in your cottage.
Smoking is permitted outside, but only if the smoker does not disturb other guests and extinguishes, contains, and disposes of butts properly. Do not throw cigar and cigarette butts on the ground!
16. No Pets Unless your unit is a pet friendly unit and a pet fee has been paid in advance, any evidence of a pet(s) found in your unit or on the premises will result in immediate eviction with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
17. Right of Entry Resort Rentals, LLC reserves the right to enter the property for regular maintenance. If a property is for sale, we will make every effort to schedule the showing at a convenient time.
18. Water Features You agree to release and hold harmless Resort Rentals, LLC and the owner(s) from any and all liability relating to any water features, i.e. swimming pools, hot tubs, bayous, or Gulf access. Further, you agree to indemnify Resort Rentals, LLC and the owner(s) from any liability to causes of action and to be responsible for defending Resort Rentals, LLC and said owner(s).
19. Agency Disclosure Resort Rentals, LLC is the agent of the property owner and is acting at all times in and for the best interest of the owners. Resort Rentals, LLC will treat all guests with honesty and fair dealing.
You understand that no security is provided at this property. Neither Resort Rentals, LLC nor the owner(s) is liable for injury, damage, violence, or otherwise that might happen to the guests while at this property.
Agent will not be held responsible for acts of theft, vandalism, or damages to the owner or guest's personal property.
Rates are subject to change without notice.